Sunday, February 2, 2014

Seasons 52

Here is my first restaurant review and I forgot a photo of the food... We didn't bring phones out at our anniversary dinner which is a good thing though! I did get a quick one of us waiting.


We got there a little early and grabbed a drink at the bar. My first impression was good. Nice staff, good atmosphere, clean, pricey drinks ;-), you know the things you look for in a nice place. 

We started with the stuffed mushrooms. They were, well.... Okay. They had shrimp, spinach, crab, and bread crumbs. They sounded much better than tasted. We both agreed they didn't have much flavor but we were hungry. 

My husband got the Scallops with risotto and asparagus. They scallops tasted fresh but the risotto was NOT good at all. It tasted like very diluted cream of chicken. 

I got the filet. The steak its self was good!!! It was paired with mashed potatoes which were potatoes and sautéed spinach which had no flavor and was dry. 

Our all around experience was a 5 out of 10. Nice place, good service, we had a good time, but so so food. Plus it is pretty pricey which I don't mind if the food is worth it but, it is not. 

My in laws went the following night without knowing we had gone and had the same reaction when I asked how it was. "It is....good...but not great" 

~Mrs. Milly~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment