Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Look in the Life of Mrs. Milly



HELLO READERS!

First, I want to say THANK YOU for reading my blog!!! If it's your first visit WELCOME and I hope you enjoy it. Second, I am not a writer so please excuse any grammar mistakes, rambling and don't expect too much ;-). Finally, I am so excited about my blog in 2016 and on!

I started this blog in 2013 as a way to keep track of and share my recipes with anyone who wanted to read them. Then I wanted to make it more but as much as I wanted to life kept getting in the way and I am sorry for that! My life now consist of taking care of my home, 2 young boys 5 & 2 years old and my amazing, hard working husband. I work out of my home watching other kids 3-4 days a week. I am involved in my church and help with their kids program when I can and my sons partake. My 5 year old plays t-ball so I am also a baseball mom 8 months out of the year. I also have Crohn's Disease (my story here) but at all cost I try not to let that affect my life, even though it wins at times and knocks me down, I always get back up! To say the least, I stay BUSY! Having kids around all the time doesn't make it easy to keep track of what you are cooking or sit down at the computer and tell others about it. I am not letting that slow me down this year though!!!! As a matter of fact I have a sink full of dishes and the TV is babysitting my boys right now ;-). I'll make it happen, it may only be once a week but you WILL be seeing more post this year and some videos (if I can figure it out).

Please comment on the blog with any questions, tips or thoughts. I need your help and want to hear from you. If you try a recipe or idea I post about PLEASE TELL ME, how it turned out and what you thought!

You can also follow me on my facebook at Cooking With Mrs. Milly or my Instagram at MrsMillyCooks

I am so excited to share with you and hear from you!

~Mrs. Milly~


 This is Me and The Men in my Life












 

No comments:

Post a Comment