Monday, February 17, 2014

Cucumber and Tuna Salad Rolls


These were so easy and tasty!!! Plus it's good for you and didn't mess with my tummy! 

For anyone following that has an IBD, I didn't use the seed part of the cucumber just the outside or you can get a seedless cucumber. For others you can use the whole cucumber. 

Tuna Salad: (I eyeballed everything so the are "about" measurements) 
12 oz can tuna, drained 
1 small celery stalk, diced
1/8 cup (2tbs) sweet onion, diced. If can't eat raw onion use a little bit of onion powder.
1 tbs Dijon mustard 
2 tbs Mayo
1/4 of a lemon, just the juice
1 tsp dry dill
Garlic salt and black pepper to taste, I used about a tsp each. 
Mix all together and chill in fridge. 

Peel cucumber, cut off ends, with a good knife cut thin strips length wise. I used a spoon and spooned about a tbsp or so of tuna salad in the middle of each and rolled up and used a toothpick to hold together. I topped with a little more garlic salt and pepper.

Enjoy! 

~Mrs. Milly~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment