Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread

My friend Kate brought this to Sunday school and I was hooked! I asked her how she made it and was shocked it was from canned cinnamon rolls. It's so easy yet so good! 

NOTE: I only had one can of jumbo rolls on hand and it worked out fine for the 4 of us. I normally use 2 regular cans though and double butter and sugar. 

What you need:
1 can jumbo Cinnamon Rolls 
1tbsp melted butter
1tbsp brown sugar 
Round cake or bunt pan if doubling 
Nonstick spray

How to:
Preheat oven to 350
Spray pan with non stick spray 
Unroll cinnamon rolls 
Pinch off 1 inch strips and roll back up in to a ball 
Pile all together in middle of pan 
Mix butter and sugar together
Pour over top 
Bake till top gets browned (12-15 minutes)
Drizzle icing over top

*Flip on to plate then drizzle icing over for a better presentation or you can keep in pan like I did ;-) 



Enjoy!

~Mrs. Milly~


No comments:

Post a Comment