Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bacon Wrapped Roasted Asparagus

This is a very easy touch to make any meal just that much more special! My husband and I love asparagus, and who doesn't like bacon?! It really does make everything better :-) Plus I thought maybe I could get the kids to eat asparagus if I wrapped it in bacon. One ate the bacon off and the other atleast tasted it, worth the try I guess... My husband ate 3 and what the kids didn't eat. I only got 2, something is wrong here. He's lucky I love him because these were good enough to fight over. 

I used the skinny asparagus. So I put 6 to a piece of bacon. The thinner the bacon the more crisp the bacon will get. 

How to: 
Use a baking rack over a pan lined with tinfoil so it cooks evenly. If you don't have a baking rack flip half way through baking.
Rinse asparagus and trim bottom end. 
Bunch together how many you want. 
Wrap with 1 strip of bacon. 
Place on baking rack. 
Sprinkle with Greek seasoning. 
Put in over and heat to 350
Cook till bacon is cook thru and asparagus is tender. 
If I had balsamic on hand I would of drizzled a little on them. They were yummy without though. 

I paired mine with grilled chicken and organic quinoa and brown rice (out of a package). Super easy yet looks time consuming and so good. 

Enjoy! 

~Mrs. Milly~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment