Saturday, November 16, 2013

Breakfast Crescent Muffins

I saw this on Pinterest one time and thought I don't need to go back how hard can it be. To my luck they turned out! 

Breakfast Crescent Muffins:
1 muffin pan 
12 crescent rolls - or how many your pan holds
(I used 3 of the 4 packs got on sale and with coupon for .71 each! You'll learn as my blog gets going more I love a deal!)  
1/4 lb breakfast sausage
4 eggs 
1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese 
Salt
Pepper

Preheat oven 350 degrees. 
Brown sausage. Cool
Grate cheese. 
Whisk eggs, stir in cheese and sausage.
Spray pan with cooking spray, take the crescent and make a cone like shape pressing any holes together. Press in muffin pan. 
Spoon about 2-3 Tbs of mixture in each cup. Fill about 1/4 inch from top. 
Season with salt and pepper to taste on top. 
Bake 15-18 minutes. 

I enjoyed them, might add a splash of milk or cream to eggs next time and I grabbed Italian sausage which I think just a mild breakfast sausage would of had better flavor. There is a lot of possibility with these. Let me know if you try something else! 

Enjoy!

~Mrs. Milly~ 







No comments:

Post a Comment