Sunday, November 3, 2013

Apple Pie Bites


This is a Pillsbury recipe I vamped up. My dads girlfriend brought the stuff over to make it after the shrimp and grits but we never got around to it so she left if for me to make. 

Bites:
1 tube crescent rolls
1 slice apple per triangle
Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar 
Roll up and bake for 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees. 

Glaze:
1/2 cup pure cane sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar 
1/4 cup water
1/2 Lemon juice squeezed out 
Put all in pot and whisk. Add
1/2 TSP Almond extract 
And 1/2 packet Gelatin 
Bring to boil whisking every minute
Drizzle over finished bites
*I made this up as I made it but turned out good!

Feedback:
Husband said needs different apples (i used the already sliced in a bag kind), father in law and my self liked them, 3 year old took the apple out ;-) 

Enjoy! 

~Mrs. Milly~  





No comments:

Post a Comment