Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hamburger Wrap

So tonight was a throw it together kind of night. I had ground venison thawed and soft taco tortillas but we just ate out Mexican a few days ago. I had noodles but no sour cream for a Stroganoff and no buns for burgers. So at 5:30pm with hungry kids at my heals I thought "hamburger tacos" which as I cooked turned in to a wrap. 
            Sorry not good photo

The Meat:
1lb. ground beef or venison 
1/4-1/2 an onion, diced
1 garlic clove, minced 
1 tbs sriracha hot sauce (more or less to taste) 
1 tbs dried parsley flakes 
1 tbs Worcestershire sauce 
2 tsp Season salt
Black pepper to taste 
1 tbs olive oil 

How to:
Put oil in pan and heat to medium high heat. Add onions and sweat for a bit them add garlic and ground beef. Add all seasoning to beef and brown. 

I added the meat to a tortilla that I heated for 10 seconds in the microwave with provolone cheese in it. Then made it like a burger by topping with spinach instead of lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mustard. My husband just did chews and spinach and said it didn't need anything else. My son mixed his in his Mac-n-cheese. We all liked it a lot. A good seasoning recipe for burgers too! 

                     My son's

Enjoy and let me know how you make yours!!!

~Mrs. Milly~

No comments:

Post a Comment